Re: [thredds] thredds data model

Hi Bryan,

Sorry for the out of date links. They have been fixed.

The current THREDDS Catalog specification (1.0.2) is at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/catalog/v1.0.2/InvCatalogSpec.html

There is an XML Schema but no UML model. The XML schema (linked from the
above page) is available at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/schemas/thredds/InvCatalog.1.0.2.xsd

Ethan