Re: [thredds] Subsetting thredds catalog changes catalog

Hi Craig,

No, you aren't doing anything wrong. That is a bug in the TDS.

We have it on our bug list and I'm hoping to get to it before TDS 4.2
becomes the stable release. I don't think it will get ported back to TDS
4.1 as it looks to be a fairly extensive fix.

Ethan