Re: [thredds] [las_users] FTDS problems with nc4

This is a bug in the Ferret IOSP code which is fixed in our source repository and will be in the next LAS release.

Roland

Ying at NCCS wrote:
Roland (Schweitzer) and John (Caron),
It is a problem related both LAS and TDS -- so I send it to both groups.... I have problem to run FTDS with TDS 4.1.3 on netCDF-4 files. TDS works fine with netCDF4 (such as OPeNDAP service) alone, but it fails on netCDF4 after package gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.iosp being deployed into TDS's WEB-INF/classes All netCDF3 files still work fine though. Is FTDS's iosp taking over TDS's in this case ? If so, does FTDS iosp support netCDF4 ? I am trying to read the source codes on both to figure it out if I can...