Re: [thredds] Thredds Opendap Service ascLimit and binLimit

Hi Derrick,

Thanks! That was it. I folded this fix into our 4.1 and 4.2 (dev) code
and just released it in TDS 4.1.8 at

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.1/4.1.8/

We do have a public subversion repository. It is pretty new so hasn't
been well advertised. You can find information on it at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/SourceCodeBuild.html

That page is focused on the development trunk. For the 4.1 branch, just
change "trunk" to "branch/RB-TDS-4.1".

Thanks again,

Ethan