Re: [thredds] Editing Metadata. Enhanced Catalog

Thanks Pauline, Ethan.

I will give that a try.

Derrick Wong
Software Engineer | ASRDC (Australian Spatial Research Data Commons) Project |
CSIRO

Phone: +61 8 6436 8945
derrick.wong@xxxxxxxx | www.csiro.au
Address: ARRC (Australian Resources Research Centre), 26 Dick Perry Avenue,
Kensington WA 6151, Australia

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.
Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant
and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained
or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.