Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:35:43 -0600
From: Ben Domenico <Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: THREDDS community <thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Kevin Sampson <ksampson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [thredds] Issues with THREDDS and WCS

Hi,

Kevin Sampson of the NCAR GIS Program has summarized some issues we've
encountered in a collaborative effort to make weather and climate data
available via the THREDDS Data Server and the associated WCS (and WMS in
some cases) interfaces.  Kevin has posted a document describing those
issues
at:

https://sites.google.com/site/geointeropdemos/home/issues-with-thredds-w
cs

and would welcome any suggestions or further discussion with others who
have
worked in this area.

-- Ben