Re: [thredds] Question about TDS4.2 WMS

Hi John, Li,

The class that can't be found, ClientAbortException, is part of the
Tomcat distribution. It is part of Tomcat 5.5 and Tomcat 6.0 but for
some reason the webapp (TDS in this case) can't load the class in Tomcat
5.5 but it can in Tomcat 6.0.

Though our intent is to support Tomcat 5.5, we don't actually test on
Tomcat 5.5 anymore. So, we missed this one.

Anyway, I have a fix that I will get in our next bug fix release
(4.2.2). I should have that out later today.

NOTE: Our next major release (TDS 4.3) will not support Tomcat 5.5. But
we don't plan on having that out for at least 6 months.

Ethan