Re: [thredds] aggregation caching: cache cleared when Tomcat restarted?

Hi John,

> Once you've accessed the dataset (no matter how slow), if you
> immediately access it again, is it now fast?

It is fast if I immediately access it again. It is usually fast every time I
try up until ~1-3 days later.

> Did the server get restarted or thredds.war updated?

Nope, not during these latest tests. But that was one of my initial questions:
should I expect it to be slow again the first time it is accessed after a
reboot?, or updating thredds.war?

> What is the lastModified date on the AggregationCache xml file
> for that
> dataset?

It is lastModified after the slowness recurs. Since I just did another test
this morning, and all were slow again, the AggregationCache XML files for my
joinExisting datasets now have lastModified times in the ballpark of Jan 3
09:50. However, their content is no different than before (the datasets have
not been updated).

Thanks,
John