Re: [thredds] Announce: TDS 4.2.4 now available

Hi Roy,

We didn't make any intentional changes to how the TDS handles URLs in
catalogs.

Can you give us the specifics of what you are trying to do and what you
are seeing and we'll try to replicate the problem here? Also, if you are
seeing anything in the threddsServlet.log or catalina.out log files,
please send them along as well.

Thanks,

Ethan