Re: [thredds] Fwd: Release Announcement: CPU11_01 Java SE Critical Patch Update

We did this update.  Do to some other problems, I noticed our catalina.out was
huge.  We got expressions like:

regexp .*\.nc$ on regexp .*\.nc$ on
/u00/satellite/cwtest2/aqua/modis/mercator/chlora/D1/MODSCW_P2009106_C3_1755_1930_1935_GM05_closest_chlor
a.nc match=true

that are filling up our catalina.out .  No other changes were made.  Even
switching back to out old java does not seem to correct this.

Any ideas of what is going on?

-Roy

On Feb 16, 2011, at 12:45 PM, John Caron wrote:

> This update fixes a DoS attack vulnerabilty that has been widely publicized
> and trivial to implement.
> We recommend you upgrade your Java to 6u24 on all public servers asap.

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst