Re: [thredds] Providing data access to GIS users

I am fairly certain that the y-flip issue is fixed in gdal, and it also
handles all of the grid_mapping values/projections in cf-1.4.  Arc uses
GDAL-1.6 right now, but I believe that they will make the jump to 1.8.x
where these issues have been implemented.

Kyle Shannon
Physical Science Technician
RMRS Fire Sciences Lab
Fire, Fuels & Smoke - RWU 4405