Re: [thredds] Search or Query Main Catalog

Kevin,
Just to follow up on Roy's comments: GI-CAT will harvest either the
THREDDS metadata or the ncISO metadata (THREDDS or THREDDS-ncISO).

ncISO has the advantage that if your data is CF-compliant, the
geographic and time extents will be computed directly from the
coordinate variables in the THREDDS datasets.

See my 5 minute instructional video here for how to set up GI-CAT to
harvest THREDDS ncISO metadata.  Soon to go viral!  ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28biJHTQSrM

-Rich