[thredds] Trouble with Godiva viewer

Hi All:

The Godiva viewer is failing on our THREDDS. When you try to access it the
openlayers amp comes up and then a  window comes saying "Invalid JSON returned
from Server" and no data is displayed.

If I go into debug on Safari I get:

> Refused to get unsafe header "X-JSON"

When I when it with Firefox the console error is:

> Error: [Exception... "A parameter or an operation is not supported by the
> underlying object"  code: "15" nsresult: "0x8053000f
> (NS_ERROR_DOM_INVALID_ACCESS_ERR)"  location:
> "chrome://jsview/content/jsviewOverlay.js Line: 649"]
> Source File: chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.xml
> Line: 417

My guess it has to do with all the proxying we do, and Godiva is sending a URL
that is blocked.  Any info on what URI Godiva uses to get its data  (how can I
figure out  what it is sending to see if we ned to proxy anything else.

Thanks,

-Roy

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst