[thredds] vector / contour plots using Thredds WMS

Hi there,

I'm interested in getting 'vector-like' NetCDF rendering via the Thredds WMS connector.. for making contour / wind direction maps.

In searching the archives i see that my question has been answered here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/2009/msg00151.html

in that i can't at this stage, as the VECTOR style isn't implemented. I was wondering if there is an update on this functionality since then, or if anyone has any advice in implementing this type of functionality in some other way.. hopefully with minimal pre-processing of the NetCDF file beforehand.

cheers,

-ivan