Re: [thredds] EPSG 3857 (google maps / 900913) in TDS 4.2.5

Ivan, I updated the epsg.properties file with the WTK you provided (I put it on
the last line). I no longer get the "The CRS EPSG:3857 is not supported by this
server." error, but I am getting a blank transparent image instead. I was using
EPSG:4326 and simply switched it for EPSG:3857. Did you update the
geotk-bundle-referencing-3.04.jar or just the epsg.properties file?

Thanks