Re: [thredds] aggregation / arithmetic between variables

  • Subject: Re: [thredds] aggregation / arithmetic between variables
  • From: Roland Schweitzer <Roland.Schweitzer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:45:34 -0500
Roy,

Thanks.  Good thought about the services.  They are all listed here:

http://cirrus.handwx.com:8080/thredds/catalog/examples/catalog.html?dataset=examples/average.jnl

The WCS GetCapabilities seems to return something besides an error in the browser, but I don't know if what it returns makes any sense to a WCS client.

I also put the raw coads.nc file in the examples directory and it does not fail in the same way during the WMS GetCapabilities request.

It's still quite possible I've got something totally messed up with my TDS/WMS setup, but that's what I'm here to find out. :-)

Roland