Re: [thredds] NcML aggregation strangely pulling files from multiple datasets

Hi John and Roy,

Yes, I see this problem too with a joinExisting aggregation of mooring data
where the last file in the aggregation is clobbered and recreated every two
hours.

To fix it I follow Roy's step 1 AND I reload the app with Tomcat's manager.
(I've found that I need to do both of these steps to correct the problem.)

If I've reloaded the app more than a few times I see the permgen error and
will need to restart Tomcat - most of the time I just restart tomcat after
removing the cache/agg files.

I¹ve struggled to consider a more permanent fix to this problem.  If anyone
has some suggestions my ears are wide open.

-Mike

--
Mike McCann
Software Engineer