Re: [thredds] Disabling the cache for file that are routinely overwritten

For #2:
In our situation, we are creating regional data files of ocean surface
currents. These currents are calculated using inputs from a network of
HF radar sites maintained by a number of institutions which are
received at our central server at various intervals. For example, at
1:00 UTC, our 0:00 UTC file is created and may only include data from
a small number of stations. Over the course of the next hour, we may
receive more data from radar stations to contribute to the 0:00 UTC
file. Typically, after 2-3 hours we have received most of the data
that is used in our file. Sometimes stations may be down for 5-10hrs,
once they come back online, those older data files arrive on our
central server and old data files are overwritten.
Thanks for bringing this up Rich!
Tom