Re: [thredds] future TDS WCS support for irregular/curvilinear grids?

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the follow-up. It would be great (in my opinion) to get this
nearest-neighbour scheme folded into the TDS WCS for GeoTIFF output. I was
hoping something like that could be possible with some (hopefully relatively
painless?) re-use of your code. I also completely concur with your aside
about GIS users.
Cheers
John

ncWMS (and hence THREDDS-WMS) uses a simple nearest-neighbour scheme for