Re: [thredds] [Ncwms-users] Integrating ncWMS trunk into THREDDS

Hi Marcos,

I got your solution working - good job! I only applied the thredds patch and adjusted our ncWMS a little different (with the same effect obviously ;-) ). Seems that all the read methods (horizontal, vertical) in uk.ac.rdg.resc.edal.cdm.CdmUtils had been changed to take a NetCdfDataset as an argument which is hard to get out of THREDDS at the ScalarLayer level. Re-implementing some of the older methods is a convenient way to make the two compatible again.

Thanks,
Matthias