[thredds] THREDDS Catalog - geospatialCoverage

Hi,

I have a GRIB-1 file with geospatial coverage of -60 to -30 degrees East
with a resolution of 1.25 degrees, i.e. 25 points of longitude. However,
to get the correct values to display when viewing the dataset through
THREDDS v4.2.7 I have to enter geospatial coverage values
></eastwest>" as the server does not appear to recognize the resolution
value correctly, i.e. it appear to read it as
<resolution>1</resolution>.

Note: I have not problem with the latitude values
></northsouth>".

Anyone else encountered this?

Kind regards,

Glenn Comiskey
Data System Administrator

Fugro Global Environment & Ocean Sciences
Fugro House, Hithercroft Road
Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 9RB, UK
Registration No: 2985431 / VAT No: GB 655475606

Tel: +44 (0) 1491 820500 (Switchboard) / Tel: +44 (0) 1491 820559
(Direct) / Fax: +44 (0) 1491 820599
E-mail: g.comiskey@xxxxxxxx <mailto:g.comiskey@g.comiskey@xxxxxxxx>  /
Website: www.geos.com <http://www.geos.com/>

Please note:

*
        The information contained in this message is privileged and
confidential and intended only for the use of the addresses.  If you are
not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute or
otherwise use the information;
*
        Fugro Global Environment & Ocean Sciences accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of
this message;
*
        If you have received this message in error, please note the
sender immediately and delete the message.