Re: [thredds] thredds Digest, Vol 29, Issue 19

Hi,

Have found archive postings on this matter which have highlighted the
represents the northen/eastern edge and <resolution> simply reports the
spacing between points. Had got it into my head that <start> represented
represented the northern/eastern edge.

Having reread the doc. and checked the examples it now seems all so
clear, especially as the example gives a <northsouth> <start> value of
2 which would have given me a latitude range of 10-170 degrees North and
a longtitude range of -130-390 degrees East.

Regards,

Glenn

Message: 2