Re: [thredds] Bug report on Content-Length for HTTP Head Request

Hi Ming Fu,

Thanks for reporting this problem. What version of Tomcat are you running?

I'm seeing it on a server running Tomcat 6.0.32. I've entered it into
our issue tracking system. You can follow it here if you'd like:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/TDS-199

Thanks,

Ethan