Re: [thredds] [netcdf-java] GRIB variable name changes in 4.3

I was wondering about the how these proposed changes impact not just
variable descriptions but other parts of the encoding that rely on tables?
In particular, how will the grid description be handled? In edition 2 this
requires code templates in addition to lookup tables, how will these be
managed with the same issues in mind?

Paul.