Re: [thredds] Documentation tags for the catalog?

Hi Nathan,

Yup, I agree with John. If you want catalog level metadata, the catalog
needs to contain a single top-level dataset with the metadata. If a
catalog contains multiple top-level datasets, you don't have catalog
level metadata.

I never write catalogs without a single top-level dataset for just this
reason. If we were designing catalogs again, I'd push hard to only allow
catalogs to contain a single dataset (and get rid of the catalog name as
well).

Ethan