Re: [thredds] Pb between OpenDap and THREDDS when netcdf file are modifed

Ethan,

I don't believe John ever responded as you had requested.
I did my best to try "featureCollection", but I got nowhere.
It doesn't help that the XSDs specify required elements
(for "update" and "filter") that are not mentioned in the
online documentation; the validation process that TDS runs
at start-up informed me of those errors.  I have no clue how
to correct them.  Here is the attempt I made:

<featureCollection name="SST_NOAA_OISST_V2_HighResFC" featureType="FMRC"
 harvest="true" path="Datasets/aggro/OISSThires.nc">
 <collection
  spec="/Datasets/noaa.oisst.v2.highres/sst.day.mean.#yyyy#.v2.nc$"
  name="SST_OISST_V2_HighResFC" olderThan="15 min" />
 <protoDataset choice="Latest" change="0 0 7 * * ? *" />
 <update startup="true" rescan="0 0 * * * ? *" />
</featureCollection>

My use of "filter" is as follows:

     <filter>
        <include wildcard="*.nc"/>
        <exclude wildcard="*.data"/>
        <exclude wildcard="*.f"/>
        <exclude wildcard="*.gbx"/>
        <exclude wildcard="*.txt"/>
        <exclude wildcard="README"/>
     </filter>

Someone want to tell me what I did wrong in each case?

Thanks,
-Hoop