Re: [thredds] Geotiffs

Toms' IOSP auto-register will be in the 4.3 release. We will look at the geotiff iosp also if time permits.

John

On 3/20/2012 2:22 PM, Rich Signell wrote:
Folks,

I sure hope Tom's GeoTIFF IOSP makes it to the TDS trunk.   Converting
from GeoTIFF to NetCDF using GDAL works, but the resulting files are
not CF compliant, so you need to patch them up with NcML, or modify
the resulting files.  And of course then you've got duplicate data.
So a GeoTIFF IOSP would be a whole lot better!

-Rich