Re: [thredds] Java to Python tools

I think John is looking for something that would allow C Python to call
into the netCDF-Java libraries.  For that, the two options seem to be:

JPype
JCC

or using interprocess communication. Here's a good presentation on different approaches that I found on the web:

http://www.slideshare.net/onyame/mixing-python-and-java

I think Sean Arms at Unidata was looking at JCC at one point.

Don