[thredds] Calling ToolsUI webstart application

Hi Nathan:

We have changed the way applications like Hyrax can call the ToolsUI webstart application, in order to insulate from changes in the webstart jnlp file.

We are using IDV style JNLP files, and using a "current" directory that we can switch when needed without breaking other applications.

Details are here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.2/reference/Viewers.html#embedding

This can be used now, let me know if you see any problems.

Thanks for the suggestion!

John.