Re: [thredds] Problem between OPeNDAP and TDS when netCDF file is modified

Hi Roland-

On 5/7/12 8:42 AM, Roland Schweitzer wrote:
An obvious test case would be a copy of a file before the update happens
and a copy of the same file just after the update happens.  With those
two files John's group could simulate the update easily.  :-)

I can save those off for today. However, for these aggregations, even though we are in May, the last dates for 2012 that show up in the aggregations are from January and February - even with tomcat restarts. There is no rhyme nor reason that we can find on what dates show up for each aggregation.

I'll wait to hear from Unidata on what information they need or if they want to come visit. Thanks to the community for pushing for a resolution to this issue.

Don

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Don Murray <don.murray@xxxxxxxx