Re: [thredds] Problem between OPeNDAP and TDS when netCDF file is modified

John-

On 5/7/12 10:34 AM, John Caron wrote:
Is the file appended to, or is it replaced (deleted and a new file with
the same name added) ?

The file is appended to on our internal machine, copied over on top of the existing copy (still internal) and then rsync'd out to the public directory that the TDS looks at.

BTW, my comment about the dates being from January was in regard to NcML aggregation which apparently Unidata says won't work in this case. Using the FeatureCollection instead, the only way to update the dates is to restart tomcat.

Don
--
Don Murray
NOAA/ESRL/PSD and CIRES