[thredds] Problem with ncss subset

Hi,

I am encountering problems to subset data via ncss when crossing the 0 meridian.

Source data longitudes are in degrees_east 0 to 360. I need to extract a slice
from -75W to 15E

According to ncss documentation is should be possible to subset with west
values > east values.

I have tried to extract the slice given the limits as -75 and 15 , and the
result only extracts from 0-15

And when introducing 285 to 15 in the boxes and click on submit, nothing
happens (apparently no request is made.

Some idea about what is going wrong or what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Yolanda Sagarminaga

Yolanda Sagarminaga Investigador Principal Principal Investigator
Área y Unidad de investigación
Area and Research Division

T. +34 000 000 000
IP Videoconferencing: 150.241.234.121
Herrera Kaia, Portualdea z/g E-20110 Pasaia, Gipuzkoa.
Mail: ysagarminaga@xxxxxxx <mailto:ysagarminaga@xxxxxxx>  |

  <http://www.azti.es/>

  <http://twitter.com/aztitecnalia>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/azti-tecnalia>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/AZTITV/featured>
<http://es-es.facebook.com/azti.tecnalia>
<http://www.slideshare.net/aztitecnalia>
<https://plus.google.com/112748739912298697884/posts>
<http://memolane.com/aztitecnalia>   <http://vimeo.com/aztitecnalia>
www.azti.es <htmp://www.azti.es>  | www.alimentatec.com
<htmp://www.alimentatec.com>  | www.itsasnet.com <http://www.itsasnet.com>
T. (+34) 94 657 40 00 | F. (+34) 94 657 25 55

AVISO LEGAL. Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado
está prohibido legalmente.
Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni
conservarlo.
DISCLAIMER. This message is perssonal and confidential, unauthorised use is
legally prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing
it.

Por favor, piensa en el medio ambiente antes de imprimir. Please, consider the
environment before printing this email.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image