Re: [thredds] nco as a web service

Hi All,
I guess one of the points that advocates of "processing near the data" are missing is that many interesting processes involve integrating multiple datasets which are often not in one place to begin with. You would have to move data anyway, may be not all the datasets, but atleast some of them.

Upendra