Re: [thredds] Register IOSP with Thredds

Tom,

You can register an IOSP in the content/thredds/threddsConfig.xml file.
 The file will be available after the first time tomcat runs after you drop
the war file into the webapps directory.  You can also register Datasource
implementations which give you a crack at the URL before handing off
control to the IOSP of your choice.

<threddsConfig>
  <datasetSource>gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.iosp.FerretDataSource</datasetSource>

  <nj22Config>
    <ioServiceProvider
class="gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.iosp.FerretIOServiceProvider"/>
  </nj22Config>

</threddsConfig>

Roland