Re: [thredds] LDAP authentication

Hallo Kristian,

Thanks for your reply but this page I has already seen. I adapted this to my local ldap server access but it doesn't work. BTW on my tomcat host I can use 'ldapsearch ...' from command line successfully but via tomcat I never got logged in successfully both with (hopefully) the same parameters.

Any additional ideas on that especially how to check the response from the ldap server in tomcat?

Thanks for help
Hans