[thredds] TDS 4.3 with Tomcat 6

Greetings THREDDS Users,

Previously, we have seen a fatal conflict serving a version 4.3 THREDDS Data Server on Tomcat 6. The issue is resolved by using Tomcat 7, though not all users are able to make this version upgrade. Happily, it appears the most recent version of Tomcat 6, apache-tomcat-6.0.35, does not have an issue starting TDS 4.3. It can be downloaded here:

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-60.cgi/

Currently, 4.3 versions of the TDS are in alpha development, with the most recent version available here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/TDS.html

As users begin to adopt 4.3, we would appreciate any feedback and bug reports, with comments coming to:

support-thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata