Re: [thredds] ncWMS/Thredds source code management

Thanks, Ethan, that is a huge help. I will report back if I encounter any problems.

I have submitted some patches for ncWMS large source grids to Jon, who has I think has incorporated some of these in trunk. Soon I may have more functionality to add. At the moment we are supporting users on TDS 4.2.

Kind regards,
Ben.