[thredds] Modules for Thredds 4.2 unit tests?

Is there a procedure for running the Thredds 4.2 unit tests? Many do not compile. I think I might be missing some modules. Do I need opendap and ui?

I am looking at the 4.2 branch. I can build and run Thredds. I would like to be able to run the unit tests, but they do not compile, even if I add all the lib jars such as spring-test-2.5 that are not bundled in the Thredds war. I am using Eclipse not NetBeans but I do not think this is the problem.

There are other failures. For example, lib contains netcdf-4.2, but some unit tests use CompareNetcdf which is only in netcdf-4.1.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <Ben.Caradoc-Davies@xxxxxxxx>
Software Engineer