Re: [thredds] Modules for Thredds 4.2 unit tests?

Thanks, Marcos. I think separating tests into self-contained tests and tests requiring external resources would be quite useful and make it easier to developers outside Unidata to contribute to Thredds. This is a pattern I have seen in other open-source projects. Crafting self-contained test fixtures requires care and effort, but they will be run more often and more widely.

Thanks for confirming that my test problems are not just mine!

Kind regards,
Ben.