Re: [thredds] how to run two THREDDS instances on the same machine?

Thanks, Ethan! Step #1 got me almost there, with one slight edit: it should
be "ContextPath" not "ContentPath" in web.xml. I found that step #2 was
unnecessary, as you suspected: it also required me to rename my
"content/thredds" folder to "content/thredds-test", so I skipped that step
so I could keep the content folder named "thredds". Lastly, I needed to
update all of my service base URL's within each of my catalog configuration
files to point to thredds-test instead of thredds so that the access URL's
on each catalog page (OPeNDAP, NetCDF Subset Service, WMS, etc.) would work .

i.e. change something like this:
  <service name="myServices" serviceType="Compound" base="">
    <service name="opendap" serviceType="OpenDAP" base="/thredds/dodsC/" />
  </service>

to this:
  <service name="myServices" serviceType="Compound" base="">
    <service name="opendap" serviceType="OpenDAP"
base="/thredds-test/dodsC/" />
  </service>

And voilà!, I can now point to both TDS 4.2 (
http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds) and TDS 4.3 (
http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds-test) through our proxy.
Much appreciated!,
John Maurer