Re: [thredds] announce: TDS version 4.3.14 stable release for GRIB providers

PS: Version 4.3 is a complete rewrite of GRIB1 and GRIB2 file handling. Version 4.2 GRIB handling is wrong in a number of ways, especially table handling for non NCEP files, and time interval coordinate handling. If you are using CDM or TDS to read GRIB files, you must upgrade to 4.3 AND closely examine the output of any files that you really care about. Check parameter names and everything else against the original documentation if possible, especially if there is any local parameter use. Please send us any files you suspect might be incorrectly read by the CDM library. Note that we will not backport fixes to version 4.2.

NOTE that the variable names in 4.3 will be different from those in 4.2.

Also you might look at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/tds4.3/UpgradingTo4.3.html