Re: [thredds] NcML Question

Hi Tom,

I'm afraid the only options currently available in NcML for setting the
values of a variable are the two Rich described: explicitly list the
values or specify a start and increment.

We have heard this request in the past and like the idea. However, it
appears it never made its way into our issue/feature tracking system so
I've added it here

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-361

I didn't assign it to a version and don't expect it will get in one
anytime soon. But at least this way it will come up during planning.

Thanks,

Ethan