Re: [thredds] ncwms customisation from TDS source..

Thanks Ethan and Kyle for your assistance on this.

thanks to the fact that the build processes for both TDS and its NCWMS were so
well packaged and prepared, we have had success in making our (quite minor)
changes. The result is vector maps like the one attached.

we make use of the pre-existing vectorScale WMS parameter, and added a new one:
vectorStep. the vectorScale affects the size of the symbols, the vectorStep
affects the distance between them.  We wanted the ability to control these
separately. The ideal would be for all this to be used optionally, in our case
it is 'always on'.

also, we could not get antialiasing working correctly, there is definite room
for improvement there.

we'd be happy to share the changes we made in the interest of having them
included in the main TDS,  if this is interesting please let me know the best
way to do so (btw i'm a git newbie).

thanks again and regards

-i