Re: [thredds] Question about TDS/OPeNDAP Dataset Query

Yuanyie,

I tried getting just 1 less values in time:

http://data.nodc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/testdata/20130328/aggregate_BML_DOU_joinExisting.ncml.ascii?time[0:1:2290300]

and got this message:

Error {
    code = 500;
    message = "NcSDArray InvalidRangeException=Bad range ending value
at index 0 == 43454";
};

I don't know what it means, but perhaps it will give you a clue.

-Rich