Re: [thredds] References for OPeNDAP usage in Scientific Community

  • To: Kevin Manross <manross@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] References for OPeNDAP usage in Scientific Community
  • From: "Kenneth S. Casey - NOAA Federal" <kenneth.casey@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:42:02 -0400
Kevin -

You can see years worth of our OPeNDAP Hyrax logs, along with ftp and http (non
hyrax) at
http://ghrsst.nodc.noaa.gov/logs and http://pathfinder.nodc.noaa.gov/logs.
These are specialized logs that only pull out the general Apache web log
information for two of our datasets (GHRSST and Pathfinder, both sea surface
temperature collections).

The May 2013 logs were not properly generated for some reason… i'll have to
look into that issue later.

Note we have started setting up a TDS log as well… but I haven't had the chance
to get those into our public pages.

Ken