Re: [thredds] Required Header and Footer for THREDDS site.

Hello Rosanna,

you can use the configuration properties in the threddsConfig.xml file for customizing a little bit your thredds instance. In particular you can use the tag logoUrl within the serverInformation to use your own logo and then in the htmlSetup section you can specify your own style sheets for the catalogs. If that does not meet your needs then you could edit the java code in the thredds.servlet.Htmlwriter class (methods convertCatalogToHtml and appendSimpleFooter) and build your own war file.

Hope it helps!