Re: [thredds] Licence for data packaged with THREDDS

Hi Jon,

NCEP model data (NAM, GFS, WRF) are all freely available, though I don't believe we can send it to certain countries such as Iran, North Korea, and a few others. Some data is proprietary, such as lightening strike data, ACARS, and probably others I don't know off hand. I believe you should be fine reusing the sample data currently going out with the TDS.

Cheers,
  Lansing