[thredds] Change Data URL on OPeNDAP Dataset Access Form

Howdy,

I have the data access on my TDS secured via redirect through 8443. When an authorized user visits the OPeNDAP Access Form after successfully meetig the challenge, the Data URL has the SSL syntax, in my case:

https://castle.ucar.edu:8443/thredds/dodsC/ds083.2/best

However, most of the OPeNDAP clients I have tested with seem to work best when providing the non-SSL

http://castle.ucar.edu/thredds/dodsC/ds083.2/best

and the client handles the redirect.

Is there a way I can change the Data URL to the non-URL veresion to avoid confusion on the part of our users?

-kevin.

--
Kevin Manross
NCAR/CISL/Data Support Section