Re: [thredds] Union of time-aggregated datasets

Hi Jon -

There may be some more efficient ways to do this.  A scan will open every
single file before it is cached.  If your individual files have different time
units, you will need the "timeUnitsChange" attribute on each aggregation scan.
If not, you can remove it.

<dataset name="blah" ID="blah" urlPath="blah.nc">
  <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
    <aggregation type="union">
      <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
        <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting" timeUnitsChange="true">
          <scan location="/foo/bar/" suffix="*temp.nc" />
        </aggregation>
      </netcdf>
      <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
        <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting" timeUnitsChange="true">
          <scan location="/foo/bar/" suffix="*salt.nc" />
        </aggregation>
      </netcdf>
      <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
        <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting" timeUnitsChange="true">
          <scan location="/foo/bar/" suffix="*do.nc" />
        </aggregation>
      </netcdf>
      <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
        <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting" timeUnitsChange="true">
          <scan location="/foo/bar/" suffix="*elevation.nc" />
        </aggregation>
      </netcdf>
    </aggregation>
  </netcdf>