Re: [thredds] Union of time-aggregated datasets

Hi Jon,

We do this quite often. See some docs toward the bottom here:
https://my.usgs.gov/confluence/display/GeoDataPortal/Thredds+setup

Some convoluted python code and output ncml files to do a big 'ol set of
join/unions here:
https://github.com/dblodgett-usgs/NetCDF_GDP_Wrok/tree/master/bcca_aggregation

Those are actually hosted here:
http://pcmdi8.llnl.gov/thredds/bcsd/catalog.html